First day with Rosa, my new one year old German Shepherd:
- I think Robin, the breeder, was as nervous as I, if not more, as she was dropping Rosa to me.
- She is a beautiful looking animal.
- Full of life and still very puppy like! What am I getting into!
- One jumper off the line already!
- On returning from a meeting at university, the laundry, where Rosa was kept while I was out, was under water and the clown bear toy drown.
- Zac is very weary of the new invader, yet, I think he want to get on with the over zealous Rosa. He has already warned Rosa on a number of times today.
- Rosa has been casing the house and yard whole day and only until this evening she has been starting to settle down by lying by me.
- With plenty of pats and licks the bonds are forming already.
- The photos will come hopefully tomorrow.